Thank you for choosing a Gill Liquid Level Sensor. In order to calibrate the sensor for optimum performance in your chosen liquid, specific information is required regarding how you would like the sensor setup for operation.
Please take a moment to review the required information so that you have all the relevant answers prior to starting the process.
Please note, LevelLite and LevelPro requirements are slightly different.
You will need the following information in order to fill out this form:
- Exact length of sensor probe.
- Analogue output type, voltage or current (LevelLite; Voltage only)
- Your cable exit, either side or top exit
- Whether you require a temperature or switch for the secondary output (LevelPro; Switch output only)
- Liquids required for calibration and MSDS
- If you require an alternative output than default for Voltage or Current
- If you require an alternative output than default for min or max level position
- Your sensors trigger points (full alarm / empty alarm)
- If you require an inverted analogue output?
- A reference number for your calibration (This could be a quotation reference, purchase order reference or order reference number).
If you are unsure of any of the above, please get in touch with email@example.com for further help.